Pages

▼

Monday, 21 January 2008

Hello!


Oh help! Dipping my big toe tentatively into the world of craft blogging with trepidation, and fear but a whole load of excitement too .... However, I am very enthused at having made tonight (in the space of 2 hours) these yumtiously delicious needle holding thingies for which I found a tutorial on the very inspirational Marmadaisy ... they are my most favourite things of the day. I sewed around the edges to tidy them up too, and used fabric glue rather than pva. Very easy and very lovely. I would say a special thankyou at this point to Lisa Lam of U-Handbag, and Craftboom, who's enthusiasm for blogging and all things crafty is exceptional and her resources for people like me, outstanding.

2 comments:

  1. WONDERFUL gorgeous site and super little bags....Well Done

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have just stumbled on your blog - it looks great! Thanks so much for the link back to my site and I'm glad the tutorial was useful to you. Those look fab! xx

    ReplyDelete

Comments on this blog are more or less disabled now because of the large amount of spam. As usual, the few spoil it for the many.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.