Friday 1 February 2008

Something for the Weekend

Thank you all of you who have posted to my blog so far! It's only been a couple of weeks, and each time i get a comment I feel like bursting with joy and excitement! but that would make a very gooey mess much like an explosion in a sticky plum jam factory ... hmmm, maybe not such a bad thing ... Today, I have mostly been recycling an old pair of jeans into more book holders, planning a tutorial for my pouches (if I could just remember how to make them) and pondering a weekend of getting deep down and dirty ... in my allotment! I hope the weather stays sunny. Also, with less than 3 weeks to go until the next Valentine Ball, I not only have to make a shiny new corset from the fabric pictured below, but also 2 valentines cards/gifts, a wedding anniversary card, two birthday cards a birthday present AND i've got to make my yearly batch of marmalade. Ho hum, no rest for the wicked. So with that, I will leave you with this cheeky bit of fun. It's where i got my name from - though i ended up with far too many and had to poll my friends for the most "me" name. They were unanimous in their choice which was good because it was my favourite too!


No comments: