Monday 17 March 2008

Playing Tag .. you're It ...

I have been tagged by Anna with the "four things meme" (what is a meme??)... so here are my responses..

Four Movies I'd watch over and over

  • Grease
  • The Lost Boys
  • What's Love Got to Do with It?
  • Pirates of the Carribean (for the Johnny Depp factor only)
Four places I have lived
  • Capetown
  • Edinburgh
  • Bournemouth
  • Oxford

Four Shows I Watch

  • I don't watch tv...

Four Places I have been

  • Cuba
  • Canada
  • Turkey
  • Italy

Four people who email me

Four things I love to eat

  • lemon drizzle cake
  • peanut butter (from a spoon)
  • mashed potato
  • proper chocolate (esp. Booja Booja)

Four places I'd rather be

  • in the woods
  • in my allotment
  • at home
  • in Italy

Four things to look forward to this year

  • my holiday in Italy (can't wait!)
  • clubbing nights in London
  • making a cut flower garden
  • harvesting my veg

And the four people I tag are:

Joleo

Lisa

Kathi

Christine

1 comment:

Kathi D said...

I have only been to Edinburgh once, but I loved it!