Saturday 22 November 2008

Good Things Come in Threes


These Sweet Peas are for you all! To say thank you for being wonderful readers, commenter's, and friends.

Since starting my blog back in January, I have met so many wonderful, likeminded, creative, artistic and inspirational people, and not only in virtual, but in reality too! All of the blogs listed on my sidebar, are blogsters with whom I have regular correspondence and whose work and words I particularly admire and enjoy. Some of them have even become Facebook friends, thereby gaining a status by minute account of my daily life activities (poor things!!). And if it wasn't for my blogging exploits, I perhaps would not have become acquainted in person with the wonderful ladies of my village who are Sue, Lorna and Lucy.

I've received more awards too which I am passing on to ALL OF YOU listed on my Blog friends list to the right there.
Like Claire who passed me the Marie Antoinette Real Person Award. I too am a bit flummoxed as to why she, queen of frivolity whose people hated her, has been placed as the mascot of this award, but yes, I do agree that she probably did have a fabric stash to be gasped at, not to mention a shoe collection to be held in awe! And she did have a country living fantasy too - in a certain style anyway! So thank you Claire! Much appreciated!

rules for this award:
1. Please put the logo on your blog
2. Place a link to the person from whom you received the award
3. Nominate at least 7 or more blogs
4. Put the links of those blogs on your blog
5. Leave a message on their blogs to tell them.


The second award from very talented Alex at Pink Feather Paradise . Thank you Alex!

I had previously received this award which includes the 7 things about practically everything meme from Kitty. You can see my replies to that meme here.

The next is from the lovely Andrea at Indigo Blue, who awarded this to her followers and which I also previously received from Kitty. It's....

Thank you Andrea!

And thank you again to everyone who reads this blog! I love writing it, and that you all seem to like it!

9 comments:

Lorna said...

Am in the list twice!!!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations.

A Versailles I saw Marie Antoinette's jewellery box. It was so big that I could have fitted inside it!

PS look me up on facebook too if you like.

Kitty said...

Congratulations on your awards - so much deserved. I'm very glad you joined the blogosphere - I love your blog.

x

jennyflowerblue said...

I love your blog and peeking in on your life! Thanks for the blog, it really amazes me how perfectly finished you get your makeys, whtever they are. I am definetly more of the bodge brigade!

JuliaB said...

Blushing!!

Gina said...

Well deserved awards Julia... love your blog!

Kathi D said...

I love READING it! And thank you for the sweet peas, they are my very favorite!

Mrs Moog said...

Congratulations on your very well deserved awards!!

I've fallen off the blog wagon this past week or two so it's good to be back and reading your blog!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.