Saturday 11 April 2009

On my Doorstep

In order of Appearance....

An unexpected gift from Gina!

Some beautiful gift tags made from antique bible pages
and a very lovely card


A note from my neighbour


Along with the most delicious pistachio, rosewater and orange cake
Yum yum!


My gift from Penny at the Picnic
(technically not on my doorstep!)


More supplies

For improved soap making


An Easter card from Miss T
with friends!

On other doorsteps
(or soon to be so)

My Time for Tea swap sent to Eileen

Parcels by my door awaiting dispatch

One more to package up and then they're off!
(promise!)


5 comments:

Kitty said...

Crikey ... can you actually get in and out of the door? :-p

Lots of lovely things. x

dottycookie said...

Your postie must love you!

Kate North said...

That photo really really tempts me to try soapmaking. Sigh. Maybe next year!

Happy Easter!

angharad handmade said...

Great post pile! All looks lovely. I'd love to try making soap - yours looks so lovely!

Anonymous said...

I love receiving packages filled with goodies myself :)
Have a lovely, perfect Sunday!