Tuesday 27 October 2009

7 Questions



Am I becoming a corset bore? Well I hate to say it, but all day long i've been working on another corset pattern - of my own design this time, and have just sewed together the first half. It's looking good, but now it's dark so I have to stop. Do you find you make mistakes when it gets dark? My mind suddenly goes fuzzy and i've learned that it's really best to quit while ahead and start again in the morning when things always seem a whole lot easier and less mistakes are made.

Off the subject of corsets, I've been given a couple of awards, strangely enough, both from bloggy friends with 'mummy' in their title! Thankyou Girls!! It's always lovely to be 'appreciated'.

The first is from Mummy Boo Bear at Stitchery Pokery who has said some very kind words about me. Thankyou!
And the next from Jenny at Mummy Daughter Time who has also said some very kind words - i'm sure overly kind!
This one requests me to tell you 7 things you don't know about me - hmm... well i'm not too sure you'd want to know those sort of things! You might never speak to me again!! However, at the risk of being sent to Coventry anyway, I thought it might be fun for you to ask the questions... So! Ask me a Question - any question" .. I'll pick 7 and answer them!

What would you like to know?

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm sure I've some rather spiffy tattoos on your good self - so what have you got and where?

Emma

Rebecca said...

Oh yeah tattoos are good, what about a bit more about your pagan beliefs and green issues. I am right about paganism, i hope, take care x

Fancy Elastic said...

what is your party trick?

Jane Le Galloudec said...

mmmm questions... ok. Who is your role model in life? Mine used to be the character Kathryn Janeway from Star Trek Voyager - I always thought this character was wonderfully feminine while still being absolutely and totally in charge. Its a tricky combination and so many women get it wrong... I don't know who would be my current role model... I may have to think about that myself... anyway... over to you.

Twiggy said...

Here's my question, if you could make a corset for anyone in the public eye, who would it be?? and what would the corset look like?? is that two questions? well that was another one too, better shut up now :)
twiggy x

Thedarkerside73 said...

Ohh I like this approach! Okay Your life is a sound track which top five songs would be in it?

Mmmm might have to give that one some though myself! lol.




MBBx