Friday 6 June 2008

Summer Stuff


The other day I got home to find a parcel on my doorstep. I was very restrained as you can see, though I didn't manage to take a picture of the envelope, I did resist the almost overwhelming impulse to rip it open within a nano second, in order to photograph it first. It was my Inspirational Summer Swap from Fiona!


A bulletin board which inculded a card, and also a recipie for some "belfire incense":

3 parts lilac flowers
2 parts frankincense
2 parts patchouli
2 pinches ginger root
Grind all together mixing well. Toss onto fires (or the bbq when you've finished with it) for a lovely fragrant smell.



At work, we received a large delivery of recycled glass from Spain. These are some of my pictures of it .. aren't they delicious?

4 comments:

dragonfly said...

Fab mosaic!

Tracy said...

Lots of pretties...love the mosaic, and I can almost smell that delicious fire fragrans...Happy Weekend ((HUGS))

Kitty said...

Parcels are always good. That collage is wonderful! x

MissT said...

I love the glass pics! I must have a go at a picture mosaic myself :-) xx