Monday 3 March 2008

Over Stimulated ..


Oh! I am soooooo excited that I have been awarded my first blogging award!! I just can't believe it! THANKYOU Christine!! I nearly fell of my chair when I read your blog today! I am very glad you like my Gluten Free recipies. I have quite strong views on food sharing, but I will save those for another blog and another day.

In the meantime ... well, I'm sure I don't really have enough readers for this, but I will pass on the award as follows:

French Knots, because she was the very first craft blogger to comment on my blog. Thank you for the encouragement!
Anna Marmadaisy, because I love her stuff, and we also both have marmalady names! She was also the first on my list of favourite blogs to read.
Jo at Today We Are, because she has a different crafty thing every day - variety is the spice of life after all and also, her cat is ridiculously cute and deserves an award all on her own.
Florence, because she writes so well and her stuff is sooooo pretty
Lisa because without her, I wouldn't be here ... (thank you for the zillionth time)
Amy because she has so many good ideas and I love to read her blog, look at her pics and read her book.
Ali because of her "where to get american bakers twine" tip (it's really uk butchers twine)
howaboutorange for good ideas
Melanie - fabric lust, fabric envy .. need I say more?
Christine - you made my day by nominating me for the award in the first place, and I love reading your blog. Thank you!

I think that's enough excitement for one day!

2 comments:

Ali said...

Glad to be of help! And thank you for the lovely award.

Joanne said...

Thank you for the award :) That's very kind of you. Some might say that Impost about different things becuase I have no application but that would be my Grandmother and I pay it no heed