Wednesday 14 May 2008

What's Cookin?


Today, whilst blogging around, I was delighted to come across three blogs all of whom declared to all the world that one of their favorites from the Sew Mama Sew Tutorial Contest, were my Toe Separators! Wow!

Very excitingly, I bought a domain name, www.marmaladekiss.co.uk which isn't a website as yet, but it did give me a new email address, so do feel free to use it for saying hello with: julia@marmaladekiss.co.uk

Also, I have been nominated as "official photographer" at my (not so) new job, so the pic above is one I took earlier this week. It's the kids play area in the cafe. Cute!

5 comments:

dottycookie said...

Oooh, sounds like Sew Mama Sew fame and fortune beckons! Congrats!

Anonymous said...

congratulations on everything

Twiggy said...

Congrats, that is such a cute photo too
Twiggy x

Joanne said...

How fantastic! congratulations!

I recommend using wordpress.org for running blogs on your own website. Horribly simple to use once it's set up :)

Suzie Sews At DOTTY RED said...

congratulations. That is a great cafe to have that as play equipment!!!