Tuesday 19 August 2008

You Couldn't Make it Up

While I was writing about Mr Mk getting crafty, with his onion strings today


and his beetroot wine production ..


And my latest project, trying to make a bag from entirely recycled materials ..



While lamenting once again the winter weather - so wintery that my soup supplier at work is bringing back his winter soups early due to customer demand.

I received a comment from JennyFlower on my last post. It made me quite forget the weather and I almost fell off my chair laughing! Mr Mk jumped! She said "Who would have thought a Gimp could make two of your boobs disappear!". Jenny often makes me laugh and smile with her witty, funny and sweet comments so I decided to make a badge in her honour. Jenny, if you would like to, pass this on to whomever made you laugh longest and loudest today, or any other rainy day! Oh and do make some rules up as you go along!

5 comments:

jennyflowerblue said...

Wow I don't know what to say except thank you...for the award and writing such a cheeky blog! I will pass this on but might tuck it up my sleeve for a little while. xxx

Selfsewn said...

I'm growing onions from seed. I want them to keep growing, will they? Or shall I pick them now as they seem to be wilting?
Clare

Twiggy said...

Tee hee, think I need a gimp then :)
Twiggy x
PS Very artistic onions, well done Mr MK

Indigo Blue said...

Well, what do you now. And i aiways thought Gimp was a thin bound cord used in stitched textiles! Got some upstairs, do you think if I wrap it around my tummy some of the baby bulge will disappear? hey we could be onto something here...

Indigo Blue said...

Hi
Me again, how do you make a button or badge as I would like to create one either as part of my blogaversary / Christmas?
Many thanks
XX