Friday 12 June 2009

Ups and Downs

Today

8.00am 1.30pm

Walked dog
Hoovered floors (inc skirting)
Washed floors
Tidied up (inc dusting)
Cleaned bathroom
FOUR (!!!) loads of washing
Washed floor again (long story)
Weeded front garden


Weeded patio and swept dead leaves
Fed chickens (with weeds)


Sorted seeds
Planned further planting


Planted seeds
Baked muffins


Ate lunch (including muffin)
Checked emails
Tweeted (or Twittered?)
Checked Facebook
Read Blogs
Fed Dog
Arranged flowers



13.30 - 18.00

Oh dear...

(not what I had in mind)

Oh very dear ...

(I don't think i'm cut out to be a quilter)

Ahhh.... Mr Marmalade gets home... that's better...

(deeeeeelish!)

6 comments:

Indigo Blue said...

I think you really earned that take away!! I have a lovely tag button on my blog for you.
xx

Twiggy said...

Enjoy your well deserved takeaway, I feel quite guilty in my laziness, or maybe not :)
Twiggy x

Gina said...

Crikey... I'm exhausted just reading that! I'm shattered after work today, and a large G & T has not really helped so I don't feel the least bit like cooking. Wish I'd thought of a take away!

Mrs Moog said...

So good to see you're taking it easy!!!!

We did the takeaway thing too last night but I'm not sure my day deserved it as much as yours!!

xxx

Anonymous said...

Well and truly healthy again??

I love your free-motion quilting. perservere because I think everyone in the world should do it.

Ali said...

That's a busy day - you earned your takeaway!